Hi all,

I have a few issues I am trying to get to the bottom of but o2 are not being any help what so ever after numerous calls.

So...I was given a Curve 8310 from work was on Vodafone and had it unlocked. We tested it with my sisters o2 sim card that she uses in her 8900 and all worked fine and we got the registration message.

I have since gone on and given it to a friend who is also on o2. He got the Blackberry Bolt-on added to his account but his coverage only states "gprs" and not "GPRS", what I don't get is that the browser works and no charges are being made for the data, the facebook app works too but emails do not. He was sent a new sim but the same issues exist!

The status says it has no connection to blackberry internet service.

O2 are saying its the handset but my sim card works fine!

Any ideas on what this could be?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-10 06:16 PM
    Cheers for replying! The BlackBerry Bolt On allows you unlimited use of Telef�nica O2 UK Limited's Edge/GPRS/ 3G networks...so yeah the data plan is in place. We have double checked with o2 loads of times to make sure it has been activated and it has.

He lives in the same area as me and I get GPRS on my Bold, I have never had an issue like that.

I don't know where to go next to get o2 to look further into this for us?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD