Ok, resent service books, I have HTML enabled now. Just need to figure out what happened to Docs To Go..
    01-04-09 11:54 PM
    Documents to Go does not automatically install. Open DM, click
    Application Loader and under Add/Remove click start. Put a check
    in the box for Docs2Go and continue through to install it.

Once it is installed, open any one of the apps and register it.
    Then press menu and select Check for Upgrades. That will take
    you to the page to download the current version. That will get
    you Sheets2Go (MS Excel) also.
    01-04-09 11:58 PM
    Ok, resent service books, I have HTML enabled now. Just need to figure out what happened to Docs To Go..
    Select Show All in the Menu when the icon view is displayed, if available. Also look in the Programs folder.
    01-04-09 11:59 PM
    Select Show All in the Menu when the icon view is displayed, if available. Also look in the Programs folder.
    Oops, I guess that won't work.
    01-05-09 12:00 AM
    Ok I got .89 andmy file free after a battery pull is around 28mb. Is that bad for a sprint 8330??!

Also, tv n radio and nfl mobile work great wit .89 for me. Only pet peeve I have is when I take a picture the phone takes about 30 to 45 seconds saving it which sucks for photo ops. Also, when I click the letter N when viewin pictures my thumbnail screen flashes before goin to next picture.

Should I upgrade to .97 or .110??

Ps: glad I read this cuz now I know how to get docs2go hehehh

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 10:05 AM
    .97 so far is working great. I have read about some issues with .110. A lot folks are reporting the speaker blast issue and problems with sprint tv & radio. However Docs2Go doesn't appear to have installed on my os. I can't find it in app loader or anywhere.....

01-05-09 02:07 PM
    Use History Killer Pro and everything will be ok!
    02-05-09 05:46 AM
    Can't find History Killer Pro, is this a BB app? I found Internet History Killer Pro for the PC..Where can I find it?

Thanks.

02-07-09 09:44 AM
    Yea if you have a memory leak like that im shocked that a battery pull doesnt help at all. I would make sure to clear your event history and to wipe all your cookies and content history also. I updated to 4.5 the other night and i gained about 8mb. But if your running 25mb your device shouldnt be locking up with the hour glass like that. If you were running a lot of 3rd party apps and were down to like 15mb then i would say it can happen. Make sure you dont have any of your apps running in the back ground either.
    02-07-09 09:48 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD