Hi guys. So I had a storm for a couple days and I liked it but I traded it in for the curve and I'm diggin it. Its not as pretty but its stable and I like that. Any one got any suggestions for a new user? Is it worth it to upgrade the os? Any must have apps? Thanks guys

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 08:08 PM
    Read up on the 101's and just browse this section of the forums. My signature may help you out on a few aspects.
    05-03-09 08:14 PM
    Def upgrade if your not on 4.5. I'm running 8330/4.5.0.77 and its rock solid. Also get some themes from the themes section here on CB. I use a Storm like theme or a Mets L theme made by CB's own b15ginz.

Get your hands on Bolt browser for web surfing and if you facebook and twitter as I do, socialscope for sure.

I know a lot of ppl that made the move to the Curve from the Storm. I've messed with the Storm at length and have seen many friends back at Verizon for Storm after Storm. It really seems that it was pushed out the door before the hardware was truly up to par. Good luck with your Curve. Feel free to PM or BBM anytime!

I see. I have a Storm and Curve. I switch them back and forth once in awhile. The Curve is def a keeper.Upgrade the OS to .138 it seems like its a bit snappier.

Really? I may have to upgrade.

05-03-09 08:32 PM
    yeah i also went from the storm to a curve. I know its a downgrade but i couldnt be happier
    05-04-09 12:02 PM
    Lots of people would probably actually say moving from a storm to a curve is a upgrade with all the faulty firmware/operating system problems on the storm and the laggy on-screen touch keyboard.

I personally really like my curve.it was definitely worth upgrading my plan to the data plan and the 100 dollar phone cost. I had an lg rumor before LOL

05-04-09 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD