I'm so much happier now that I switched to the curve. It's such a reliable phone, no OS issues, no mem leak, and no keyboard lag. If you're debating between the two, go for the curve you won't regret it.
    03-25-09 07:46 AM
    Congrats on moving on in with the curve owners!!
    03-25-09 07:55 AM
    Glad you like the Curve, many here made the change like you did...
    03-25-09 07:55 AM
    Good move if it works for you (sounds like it did) but there are pleny of people who like their storms just fine. There may be plenty of potential customers who would, too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 08:02 AM
    I know so many people who are in the same boat as you.I think the whole touchscreen thing is a fad, and will be played out soon.

03-25-09 08:36 AM
    good move the curve is the best.
    03-25-09 12:32 PM
    Curve ftw! I have 2 co workers ready to switch to curves cause of all the issues too.

03-25-09 12:53 PM
    I did the same thing and I love the curve. The storm could be the best but theres to much "to get used to" I hate when people say that. you shouldnt have to get used to your phone suckin' Maybe the next storm will be better
    03-25-09 01:28 PM
    I too bought a curve and own a storm......So far so good...except a huge spec of dust under my screen ....still like it more then the storm lol!

03-25-09 01:31 PM
    Dam, I'm glad I never did get a storm. All I hear is bad complaints, maybe things will get better in the future for bb on a touchscreen format.
    03-25-09 01:41 PM
    Dam, I'm glad I never did get a storm. All I hear is bad complaints, maybe things will get better in the future for bb on a touchscreen format.

Don't get me wrong I love my Storm and use it as well lol. But sometimes you need stability hehe!

03-25-09 01:45 PM
    Count me as another ex-Storm'r who now has a Curve. The Storm is a cool device IMO but not the right cool device for me
    03-25-09 02:34 PM
    I had the Storm for about 48 hrs and took it back for the Curve, sooo glad I did.
    03-25-09 02:38 PM
    I know so many people who are in the same boat as you.I think the whole touchscreen thing is a fad, and will be played out soon.
    i definately dont think touchscreen is a fad, its just not as good as it could be. im sure eventually most if not all phones will be touchscreens, when they work out all problems with the operating systems.
    03-25-09 02:40 PM
    I think I would go with the cruve
    03-25-09 02:54 PM
    First day of owning a curve and I am at peace hehe....although the Storm is VERY fun to play with......just harder to type on!

03-25-09 03:59 PM
    Always wait until they work out all the kinks. Every time somthing is the first it always has kinks to be worked out.

03-25-09 06:19 PM
    I too tried to put my Curve on the shelf and purchased the Storm! Loved the quality of the screen, etc. but texting drove me nuts! I tried (too hard) to like the Storm and gave it 3 months - but as of a few days ago switched back to the Curve. The minute I started using it again I felt like I had come "home"!ha
    03-25-09 09:11 PM
    ^ this is exactly how I felt. Typeing on the thing was a mess, I may bring the Storm back out to play later but for now she's sitting in her box unused and collecting dust.

"Curve Baby"

03-25-09 09:30 PM
    My mother didn't even make it out of the verizon store befor giving back the storm for a curve

03-25-09 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD