Is there an application out there to let my 8330 have a stopwatch function/tool?
    05-11-09 08:45 PM
    I downloaded a free stopwatch program called Chronograph. I like it pretty well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 10:23 PM
    Thanks I look into it.
    05-12-09 08:46 PM
    http://michaelportfolio.com/chrono/chrono.jad is the link for the Chronograph. Just copy and paste into yopur address (url). Hope it helps

05-12-09 09:08 PM
    Thanks, it's Awesome! Big Help!
    05-12-09 09:51 PM
    By the way when I go to Crackberry.com with my 8330 I have to scroll down through about 80 links before I get to my intended inquiry (the PC view on the other hand is excellent... no links) is there away to avoid all these links with the mobile visits?
    05-12-09 09:55 PM
    By the way when I go to Crackberry.com with my 8330 I have to scroll down through about 80 links before I get to my intended inquiry (the PC view on the other hand is excellent... no links) is there away to avoid all these links with the mobile visits?
    are you going to the mobile version of the site or the web version?
    05-12-09 10:01 PM
    I'm not sure, my home computer gives an excellent Crackberry homepage (no links), the Curve search gives me a homepage with countless links to scroll through.
    Last edited by ken-do; 05-12-09 at 10:31 PM.
    05-12-09 10:28 PM
    I'm not sure, my home computer gives an excellent Crackberry homepage (no links), the Curve search gives me a homepage with countless links to scroll through.
    Try typing in wap.crackberry.com in your BB browser.
    And you can download a launcher from that page.
    05-12-09 10:38 PM
    m.crackberry.com and mobile.crackberry.com also work. Don't put www. In front of the address.

05-12-09 10:51 PM
    I tried out this app, and I've noticed that when doing a countdown, the tone isn't very loud, only rings once, and it only vibrates once.

I think the actually stopwatch/lap function is great though!
    05-12-09 11:24 PM
    Outstanding! This is my new home away from home.
    05-12-09 11:26 PM
    I tried out this app, and I've noticed that when doing a countdown, the tone isn't very loud, only rings once, and it only vibrates once.

I think the actually stopwatch/lap function is great though!
    You can change the option for the alerts for the countdown...there's 20 choices. Scroll down when your in the countdown function and highlight the area to "change option".
    05-12-09 11:59 PM
    Thanks for this. I'm going to test it out now.
    05-13-09 12:28 AM
    Ive been looking for this thanks.
    05-13-09 07:30 AM
    Thanks for the download link. Nice app.

05-13-09 09:13 AM
    You can change the option for the alerts for the countdown...there's 20 choices. Scroll down when your in the countdown function and highlight the area to "change option".
    I know...none of them are very loud though.
    05-13-09 09:24 AM
    Glad that I found this.

Now if only it had an interval timer function, it would be super! (Ahem, upgrade idea, ahem)

I am an amatuer athlete and lead training groups online, and we do High Intensity Interval Training. So just to give you an idea of what I'd love to see.... (maybe it's already out there, or this could lead to an upgrade)

30 sec Exercise 1
    30 sec Exercise 2
    30 sec Exercise 3
    30 sec Exercise 4
    30 sec Rest
    10x through

There's already a product called Gymboss that does it, and they sell thousands of the darn things at $20 a pop. I have no doubt that this would be a pretty easy app to make!
    05-13-09 09:37 AM
    Glad that I found this.

Now if only it had an interval timer function, it would be super! (Ahem, upgrade idea, ahem)

I am an amatuer athlete and lead training groups online, and we do High Intensity Interval Training. So just to give you an idea of what I'd love to see.... (maybe it's already out there, or this could lead to an upgrade)

30 sec Exercise 1
    30 sec Exercise 2
    30 sec Exercise 3
    30 sec Exercise 4
    30 sec Rest
    10x through

There's already a product called Gymboss that does it, and they sell thousands of the darn things at $20 a pop. I have no doubt that this would be a pretty easy app to make!
    What's your website? It sounds like something I could get in to...
    05-13-09 01:28 PM
    Big Thanks for this link, I've tried to find this before & the link was broken. This will come in handy when I help with the track team & with my own workouts. Now I have another new app to play around with & figure out!
    05-13-09 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD