I am trying to stop all my email forwarding to my text message box. I've tried checkiing settings at tmo site, checked the device....not sure where to go. can anyone help with that?
    03-21-09 12:26 PM
    Are you saying that you want to stop all the emails from being sent to your phone completely?

Or are you saying that you want your emails separated from your text messages?
    03-21-09 12:39 PM
    03-21-09 12:41 PM
    when I recieve an email on my gmail or blackberry email a copy is sent to my text message box. I want my gmail forwarded to my device, but not a copy sent to my text messaging.
    03-21-09 12:51 PM
    Its sent to your text messaging? Everything does go into your "messages" folder. You can separate your email as mama said. Go to messages folder then hit menu and go to options/general options scroll down to sms and email inboxes and separate them. Hit the back key and save. Now you will have two different folders for sms/mms and you email folders. I do this and hide my messages folder.
    03-21-09 01:20 PM
    Its sent to your text messaging? Everything does go into your "messages" folder. You can separate your email as mama said. Go to messages folder then hit menu and go to options/general options scroll down to sms and email inboxes and separate them. Hit the back key and save. Now you will have two different folders for sms/mms and you email folders. I do this and hide my messages folder.
    I think that is what I am looking for....Thank you.
    03-21-09 01:27 PM
    No problem. I was a little confused as was mama. Glad to help.
    03-21-09 01:40 PM
    Ummm ... yeah. Totally confused.

Glad you got it sorted out.

I was about to ask if the OP's native language was something other than English because I was totally lost at "but not a copy sent to my text messaging".
    03-21-09 02:02 PM
    Well mama, xliderider threw out one possibility so I just explained how to use yours. Figured one of them had to be it...lol
    03-21-09 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD