i just got my first bb curve 8330
    and i set up the email wizard yesterday-so all gmail can be sent thru to my bb.
    wat i also realized is that it is sending it to my general message inbox as well! :-( can i stop that from happening? its really annyoing to get the same message sent to email and mailbox! also i have the sprint data/family share plan for 1500 min for 3 lines-is my texting unlimted and if not-do my emails count towards text as well? sorry of thats a stupid question-but i dont want my dad to get pissed at me since we already pay 150 a month now and we just switched from nextel yesterday and hes cranky about no longer havin direct connect (even though it was public humiliation for me-ie walkie talkie goes off in english of sophmore year! )

thanks for your help!
    01-29-09 03:49 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 03:51 PM
    All email goes to Messages, no matter what. You're not getting two copies, it's just that Messages is a consolidated view of all inboxes in one place. If you don't want to see it, hide the Messages icon.

Voice plans typically don't include text, so you might want to check on that. No, email doesn't count as text.
    01-29-09 03:56 PM
    so i am not getting charged for it right?
    01-29-09 03:59 PM
    Oh, yes. That sounds right. i think i misread the OP!

i agree with hiding the general messages folder.

01-29-09 03:59 PM
    so i am not getting charged for it right?

Email is included with your data plan, but I'd check on the text. Text is usually an add-on, and if it's not on your plan, dad's gonna be more than cranky at the end of the month!
    01-29-09 04:10 PM
    if i hide the general messages folder, then how can i see my regular texts?

and in general, if i hide an app (and ive done quite a few-where i can i find them if i want to put it back on the menu?)
    01-29-09 04:12 PM
    Options
    General Options
    SMS & Email Inboxes : SEPARATE

This will create a separate SMS/MMS box and separate boxes for your emails.

Menu-Show All
    Highlight hidden app-Menu-(uncheck) Hide.

01-29-09 04:23 PM
    Thank you!

@max69-im hoping to god that my text is unlimited-i already sent out like 20 messages in the last hour!
    01-29-09 04:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD