Okay, so I've only had a curve for about a month before my dad dropped it out of a window while driving and, waiting til I can afford another atm.

But I'm curious about the OS. Which OS update does everyone find to be the best for an 8330? I've seen so many posts here and elsewhere about new stuff and I'm still ........ with it.
    09-01-09 07:59 PM
    131 seemed to be pretty good for most and 169 is ok too. I can't see your carrier but if you have verizon like I do stay away from theirs. It seems they have the oldest and most unstable in my humble opinion

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 08:15 PM
    im in love with .169..........probably a preference thing though
    09-01-09 08:20 PM
    Depends on your carrier. If you have sprint like me then the 4.5.169 is best. If you have verizon then .131. I am running a Hybrid myself and find it to be just slightly better than the official OS releases. There are a variety of different hybrids so based off of your carrier, be careful what you use. Check out the beta hybrid discussion page. I posted a thread on how to download and install my current hybrid setup, but there are many others.

09-01-09 08:24 PM
    I'm on Sprint. :P and ty

131 seemed to be pretty good for most and 169 is ok too. I can't see your carrier but if you have verizon like I do stay away from theirs. It seems they have the oldest and most unstable in my humble opinion

I'll do that. thanks

Depends on your carrier. If you have sprint like me then the 4.5.169 is best. If you have verizon then .131. I am running a Hybrid myself and find it to be just slightly better than the official OS releases. There are a variety of different hybrids so based off of your carrier, be careful what you use. Check out the beta hybrid discussion page. I posted a thread on how to download and install my current hybrid setup, but there are many others.

Seems people would agree with you xD

im in love with .169..........probably a preference thing though
    Last edited by Tsudeily; 09-01-09 at 08:28 PM.
    09-01-09 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD