My brother is having a problem with his stereo Bluetooth headset, and I figured someone here may know a solution:

While listening to music today using a Jabra BT-3030, the headset itself stopped playing music at one point. Ever since, we've tried re-pairing the headset to the phone, as well as doing a battery pull to no effect. He is using the Media Manager application that came with the phone, and has made sure the "Activate Jabra BT-3030" option has been selected in the menu options for the media player. If we select "Activate Handset" the music plays through the Curve itself with no issues. Also, he has tried using the volume buttons on the headset but they don't do anything in the media manager app.

Using the headset to make/receive calls works fine, and trying to pair the headset with my HTC Touch worked flawlessly for music and voice as well.
    03-08-09 02:43 PM
    Did you delete the headphones profile on the BB? I would try this and then pair the devices again.
    03-08-09 02:48 PM
    You mean delete the profile that indicates "Jabra BT-3030?" (Sorry, we're both fairly new to Blackberries).
    03-08-09 03:23 PM
    Yes that one.
    03-08-09 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD