I have a Motorola S9 headset paired with a 8320 with the latest posted OS.

I can listen to music through the headset, but when I play a video, the sound is a choice between handset and speakerphone on the phone. I can increase the volume and pause/restart using the headset controls, but I cannot get sound through it.

Any ideas?
    06-18-09 01:26 PM
    I have a Motorola S9 headset paired with a 8320 with the latest posted OS.

I can listen to music through the headset, but when I play a video, the sound is a choice between handset and speakerphone on the phone. I can increase the volume and pause/restart using the headset controls, but I cannot get sound through it.

Any ideas?
    Unfortunately streaming video sound through bluetooth does not work. I've seen a few posts over the last year asking/complaining. It's just something it can't do.
    06-18-09 04:26 PM
    Unfortunately streaming video sound through bluetooth does not work. I've seen a few posts over the last year asking/complaining. It's just something it can't do.
    Thanks! At least I know I'm not doing something wrong. It works on the 8220 Flip, so was bugging me that I couldn't do it on the Curve.
    06-18-09 05:46 PM
    I agree I have a set of S9's myself and it sux not being able to listen to video through them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 06:17 PM
    I agree I have a set of S9's myself and it sux not being able to listen to video through them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Guess we're stuck with a wire, although I haven't tried it with the earphones that came with the phone, please don't tell me they don't work either lol
    06-18-09 06:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD