Hi all, hoping that you can help! First off, i just got my 8320 and have been loving it, but i am experiencing some weird problems. for example, recently ive noticed that my red status indicator light hasnt been working whatsoever. I usually keep my phone on silent/off while im at work, but the red light will start blinking if i get an email or message. But now it never blinks. Is there a setting that i turned off that i shouldnt have messed with?

I also have the perpetual blackberry messenger icon on my screen, and ive read that the only way to get it to go away is to pull the battery. That seems to work, but the icon comes back every time i use blackberry messenger. anyone have any other ideas?

thanks!

***Ok so it looks like i answered my own question. Setting the phone to the OFF position turns EVERYTHING off, even the light. Anyone have any ideas on the bb messenger icon besides pulling the battery?
    Last edited by marcman; 12-19-07 at 11:37 AM.
    12-19-07 11:24 AM
    To turn off the LED light you go to Options --> Screen/Keyboard --> LED Coverage Indicator --> Switch from ON to Off
    12-19-07 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD