Before, there was a problem with my phone. I have the T-Mobile 8320 and it started shutting down whenever I was on a call for a lil while or when I was webbing or when I was on Google Talk, etc. After a while, it started having static on my calls. I just received a new battery and replaced it. It seems to be working fine now except I think people can still hear static when we're on a call. Can anyone help?
    12-01-08 08:07 PM
    Okay so, to solve the shutting off problem when your in a call and such.. You had to just change the battery? and it worked like a charm?

Also Define static? what does this mean?

My file free is 18950288 bytes

file total : 52953088 bytes

The reason I ask is because I have the BB 8320 and have the same problem in regards to shutting off on its own. I also dont have the 1Gig memory card in the phone at the moment and it still shuts off..

Can someone help me please? Sorry to hijack your thread bro..
    Last edited by Jvaf; 01-24-09 at 05:35 PM.
    01-24-09 05:22 PM
    Okay so, to solve the shutting off problem when your in a call and such.. You had to just change the battery? and it worked like a charm?

Also Define static? what does this mean?

My file free is 18950288 bytes

file total : 52953088 bytes

The reason I ask is because I have the BB 8320 and have the same problem in regards to shutting off on its own. I also dont have the 1Gig memory card in the phone at the moment and it still shuts off..

Can someone help me please? Sorry to hijack your thread bro..
    Forget the static because I found out it was my friend's phone that had static, not mine, though I do hear feedback. I hear my own voice sometimes when I speak.

Anyway, when I had the problem of the phone shutting off, I took out my battery and realized that it looked bloated. It was to the point of having issues opening and shutting the battery door. I could do it, but it was more difficult like it was resisting it. I bought a battery and replaced it. Now, the phone doesn't shut off by itself. I think it might've been because I charge the phone overnight, so I leave it charging for quite a while (I didn't think this would affect it because I thought it would stop charging when it's at full battery). Nowadays, I charge it hwen it's really low on battery and pull it out once it's done charging (I never charge overnight now). No problems so far.

I have OS 4.5.0.81 (Platform 2.7.0.78)
    File Free: 13427408 bytes
    01-28-09 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD