Hi everyone,

So this actually isn't happening to me but it is happening to my girlfriend. She has an 8320. She has both battery pulled and done a memory wipe to no avail. According to her, her phone stalls (without an hour glass appearing) "whenever [she] type[s], it stalls when [she] open[s] menus, it stalls when [she] gets new messages. It stalls whenever [she] doe[s] ANYTHING. And it shuts off [her] internet and T-mobile service whenever it feels like it."

She took it into the store and they said there was nothing wrong with it. She's cleared the browser cache, etc. Any one have a clue why this is happening/what the fix is?
    04-15-09 09:57 PM
    ? Memory wipe as in memory cleaner in security options? That will do nothing for a possible memory issue - its mainly for security.

Check the file free memory to see if it is low. Options>status and report what it is - if its lower than 12mb or so try some tips found here.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/
    04-16-09 03:04 AM
    It's probably low memory as Trem suspects. If the memory is good, try taking the media card out of the BB, if it has one. Sometimes a corrupted file/file system on the memory card can cause problems as you've described.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 03:53 AM
    Trem and xlide: A "memory wipe" as in restoring it to factory defaults through the general security options. I assume that this would then nullify the free memory issue by freeing it all up? I won't be able to find out about her free memory until later today but I would assume that it's fine because she restored to factory default.

She also doesn't have an SD card.
    04-16-09 10:54 AM
    whats her file free under. options- status
    04-16-09 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD