Recently did the update to .160 and now I will get an occasional "squelch" in my bluetooth earpiece or speaker on handset. I have also had it hang on the connecting part of the call. It says it connects but I don't hear anything. The person I am calling receives the call but does not hear anything. Think I would like to go back to .131, how would I do tis. Thank you for any suggestions or help.
    05-29-09 09:19 AM
    Interesting sounds like the upgrade caused the speakerphone blast reported on the 8330.

Do a search for how to upgrade/down grade procedure
    05-29-09 09:30 AM
    I originally had the speakerphone blast. That was on the answering of the phone. This happens during the call, it sounds like a minute reminder (it happens at all different times). I also was on the phone and the light went purple and the phone reset. I need to re-install to .131, where can I get the software to do this. If I am correct, wiping the software does not change the OS on the phone. Thanks
    05-29-09 09:40 AM
    Yes this correct wipe will not revert back to the old os. - Finding a copy of the older OS will be harder part. you might want to do a google search for it. older versions cannot be found on the VZW site, you might blackberry.com though.
    05-29-09 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD