As of last week, I UPGRADED from my Sprint Pearl 8130 to the Curve 8330!!! I cannot tell you how much I am in love w/my new curve. It honestly is hard to set the thing down... last week I went into work every day w/dark circles and bags under my eyes due to late night Blackberry playing!! I ordered an OEM skin from Ebay for $7 (after shipping)and it fits great!!! Everyone who has FINALLY received their long-awaited Sprint Curve, ENJOY!!!!
    05-18-08 07:21 PM
    I know the feeling, I am waiting for one too. I can't wait to start using it. I loved the 8300 from ATT and can't wait to get the sexy sprint one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-08 07:50 PM
    Yeah but verizons curve works better and has a way better network.
    05-18-08 08:00 PM
    I have the Simply Everything Plan and the Sprint service is good here in NY. I use my curve to its full functionality.

05-18-08 08:17 PM
    While I find the actual color better looking, I actually really enjoy how my VZW Curve looks. It's one of the few good-looking silver phones, IMO.
    05-18-08 09:34 PM
    I have the Simply Everything Plan and the Sprint service is good here in NY. I use my curve to its full functionality.

Can you MMS someone? Doh, yeah, thought so...
    05-18-08 10:47 PM
    Yeah. Eventhough vzw screws us with no wifi or gps w/o paying extra, we still can mms. VZW for life!

05-18-08 10:52 PM
    LOL. I enjoy my ATT Curve.
    05-18-08 10:55 PM
    Yeah. Eventhough vzw screws us with no wifi or gps w/o paying extra, we still can mms. VZW for life!

There is no hardware for WiFi in the 8330, how is it that VZW disables it again? Please drop WiFi from your blanket posts. GPS, yes, certain Bluetooth profiles, yes... WiFi, just doesn't exist.
    05-18-08 11:01 PM
    I never said they disabled it. I said "screwed us with no wifi".

And for the record, I wish it was there because that would be kick ***!

05-18-08 11:05 PM
    i got my 8330 for sprint last week...i have to wait one more week till my billing cycle is up to use it...my treo is driving me mad...oh and btw the treo looks like a fatty when sitting next to the slim and sexy curve lol...we shall all point at the treo and call her a fatty!
    05-19-08 12:22 AM
    i keep getting mixed messages from sprint...i got the simply everything 450 plan for the curve. everything ins unlimted except i get 450 minutes. that will cover on all blackberry use correct?
    05-19-08 12:23 AM
    I never said they disabled it. I said "screwed us with no wifi".

And for the record, I wish it was there because that would be kick ***!

Well the reply to my post here http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/wifi-8330-a-34229/ is to believed, it may still happen.

Mike
    05-19-08 01:40 AM
    Lmao @ the thread title. Congratulations to Sprint for being even slower than Verizon in releasing this phone! Perhaps a better title would have been:

"Verizon's coverage and customer service are sexier than Sprint's"

I'd be on the attack too if
    a) my carrier lost over a million customers in the first quarter of the year
    b) continued to place last (even behind AT&T) in cell phone rankings according to widely respected evaluations like Consumer Reports and J.D. Power and Associates

And personally, I think Verizon's looks far classier. It's really just a matter of opinion. And even if it wasn't, I prefer a working phone over a pretty one.

Just my $.02
    05-19-08 03:48 AM
    i keep getting mixed messages from sprint...i got the simply everything 450 plan for the curve. everything ins unlimted except i get 450 minutes. that will cover on all blackberry use correct?
    correct, i have the same plan haha. everything is unlimited except for your minutes.
    05-19-08 03:54 AM
    I send email attachments to a number@ an address and the recepeints receives it as MMS on the fone. Which is not hard to do at all

05-19-08 10:04 AM
    SOMETIMES I WISH I HAD STAYED WITH VZW, BUT THEN AGAIN, THE ATT TITANIUM LOOKS BETTER THAN BOTH, AND I LIKE THE FACT THAT IF I NEED A NEW PHONE, I CAN JUST TRANSFER MY SIM TO THE NEW ONE.
    05-19-08 10:17 AM
    As of last week, I UPGRADED from my Sprint Pearl 8130 to the Curve 8330!!! I cannot tell you how much I am in love w/my new curve. It honestly is hard to set the thing down... last week I went into work every day w/dark circles and bags under my eyes due to late night Blackberry playing!! I ordered an OEM skin from Ebay for $7 (after shipping)and it fits great!!! Everyone who has FINALLY received their long-awaited Sprint Curve, ENJOY!!!!
    What did it cost to upgrade, they want me to pay full price and my pearl drives me crazy
    05-19-08 10:56 AM
    SOMETIMES I WISH I HAD STAYED WITH VZW, BUT THEN AGAIN, THE ATT TITANIUM LOOKS BETTER THAN BOTH, AND I LIKE THE FACT THAT IF I NEED A NEW PHONE, I CAN JUST TRANSFER MY SIM TO THE NEW ONE.
    lol, you do realize when you want to switch verizon phones you can just go online and enter the two serial numbers and the switch is instant, right? Takes 5 minutes max.
    05-19-08 02:56 PM
    None of the CDMA Curves have Wi-Fi. That is NOT a Verizon issue!
    05-19-08 03:00 PM
    I love my Tmobile Curve!

Someone had to speak up for TM, haha.
    Last edited by megk03; 05-20-08 at 04:24 AM.
    05-20-08 04:21 AM
    Guys enjoy your BB.
    05-20-08 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD