I keep getting this message when trying to log into Sprint TV -

"You are attempting to open a secure connection, but the server's certificate is not trusted"

I then have three options -

continue
    close connection
    view certificate
    trust certificate

If I enter "continue" I keep going back to the same message above.
    If I enter "trust certificate" I MAY or MAY NOT go back to the same message above or I get another message that reads -

"The following application s requesting access to your handheld Key Store. Please enter your key store password - I enter it and I get this message -

"The certificate could not be added to the Trusted Key Store due to IT policy restrictions"

I click OK and then end up at the very first message (You are attempting to open a secure...)

So I'm going nuts here. Any way to fix this? Thanks in advance
    06-01-08 08:08 AM
    I couldn't find anywhere to DL Sprint TV for my BB. My wife has it on her razor and it works fine
    06-01-08 08:54 AM
    So your phone doesn't come with Sprint TV? The 8330 comes with the program. I can actually get it to work but I have to keep pressing the proceed button a dozen times until I get the actual channel onscreen. Really frustrating but it does eventually work.
    06-01-08 05:03 PM
    The certificate thing gets on my nerves!
    06-01-08 05:26 PM
    what is the "key store" I'm stuck on it when it tells me to enter it in.. i don't know what it is or where to get it
    06-06-08 06:13 PM
    Has anyone found a solution to this issue?
    09-24-08 09:22 AM
    I just wanted to clarify my exact situation is the same as the OP's and I purchased the Sprint Curve on eBay from a private party. I have wiped the phone and added policy.bin in the registry as described in another post on this forum. I also cannot get Gtalk to work.

OS is v4.3.0.127
    09-24-08 09:45 AM
    In case anyone cares, you can resolve this issue by upgrading to the latest OS.
    09-25-08 04:55 PM
    Also,

I was having trouble with a google certificate and was able to manually "Trust the certificate" for google by going into Options (that is system options on the main screen) >> Security Settings >> Certificates >> selected the revoked certificate for Google, and I hit the menu key and you should see the option to "Trust". It was at the very bottom. (Also, on the 9550, it is under options > security options > advanced security options > certificates)
    01-05-10 11:40 AM
    Call sprint. Mine wasnt working untill the phone was provisioned. I think they also resent the service books. It works fine, nice little bonus for free. I mostly use NFL network but if you have kids there is the disney channel also, it could keep them amused.
    01-05-10 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD