Is this true? and if so, why is the app on the phone in the first place? When I load it it always gives a "you are attempting to open a secure connection, but the server's certificate is not trusted" message. I either try to continue, or trust the certificate . . . but the message instantly reappears and i cannot access it. any help?
    06-10-08 09:37 PM
    They are wrong. I use it on my phone all the time.
    06-10-08 09:47 PM
    Call back and speak to another tech.
    06-10-08 10:33 PM
    Try going into Options/Security/TLS and check what it's set to. If it's Proxy, try it on Handheld and vice versa if it's already on Handheld.

Reprovisioning may also help... Options/Advanced/Host Routing Table, Menu/Register.
    06-10-08 10:34 PM
    go to Options/Security/Certificates, there is one that is called rim8130sprint-sprinttv15-sprint-en-us...blah blah blah, then i think if you click the BB menu button you can select to always trust. I had the same issue on mine and the guy at the Sprint store couldn't figure it out, I found it here on CB and got it to work.
    06-11-08 12:47 AM
    go to Options/Security/Certificates, there is one that is called rim8130sprint-sprinttv15-sprint-en-us...blah blah blah, then i think if you click the BB menu button you can select to always trust. I had the same issue on mine and the guy at the Sprint store couldn't figure it out, I found it here on CB and got it to work.
    This is a great forum, it worked exactly as you said. Thanks.
    06-11-08 07:36 AM
    This is a great forum, it worked exactly as you said. Thanks.
    Your welcome, Glad I could help!
    06-11-08 02:32 PM
    I had the same issue as above. When I choose "Trust" I get a box that says,"The following application is requesting access to your Trusted Key Store. Please enter your key store password. What's this?
    08-28-08 01:45 AM
    This has driven me nuts for months and Sprint said I needed to erase everything and start over. Even after that the certificate was still requested.

The previous posts did not work but here is what worked for me.

Go into Options/Security Options/TLS .

Scroll down to server authentication:
    Under prompt for server trust choose "no".
    11-16-08 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD