Hi everyone! Love this site! I am a brand new BBCurve 8330 owner. (just one day old)

Question: I am on a family plan. My mother is the account holder. Whenever I send an MMS picture message to someone, the message the person receives shows HER address/account name. I don't want that. Is there any way to change it to mine?

Just because we are on a family plan doesn't mean we don't each have our own identities. It's a bit restricting. Help?
    04-05-09 10:35 PM
    i dont think there is anyway around this.. i think its time to spread your wings and fly little birdie . lol. i think its the way that the account holder can still be in control of all of the lines that are in their name.
    04-06-09 01:32 AM
    i dont think there is anyway around this.. i think its time to spread your wings and fly little birdie . lol. i think its the way that the account holder can still be in control of all of the lines that are in their name.
    Agreed... and WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION! Hope to hear more from you in the future.
    04-06-09 03:46 AM
    Yikes! Really? Wow. It just seems more expensive that way. Wow. Thanks!
    04-06-09 06:09 AM
    Agreed... and WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION! Hope to hear more from you in the future.
    Thanks, Dr. I am looking forward to enjoying this addiction.
    04-06-09 06:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD