Sprint sent me a download link to this new app. It replaces nfl mobil on sprint. My memory has been dropping all day long and Im wondering if anyone has installed this yet and had the same results. I will be pissed if I have to delete it as it removes the old and installs this new version. I have never had memory drop before. I need to be able to stay up on my Cowboys. Any suggestions? Thanks
    04-07-10 05:19 PM
    If this app is always on and receiving information and updates, then I would say yes...it IS possible it is the cause of your memory leak.

But you got bigger problems if ur a Cowboys fan.... just kidding!
    04-07-10 05:55 PM
    Come on now, show some love for Americas team. This app is almost identical to the one it replaced. I will keep watch of it and post results if anything changes. Thanks
    04-07-10 06:32 PM
    America's team? That would be the team that is at the heart of America's capital... my Skins!!!!
    Your program may not be the sole cause of the leak though. Maybe someone else who has the app (as I do not being on Big Red) will chime in and let us know!
    04-07-10 06:36 PM
    Talking football is going to bring out the beast in me but I will give you a pass because at least your not a Giants fan. We are ,always have been and always will be Americas team. That being said it is possible something else may have been running as it seems to have leveled out. My memory had never been lower then 37000000 bytes even with alot of apps installed but for some strange reason it dropped to 30000000 bytes today. Its back to normal now and seems to be stable. Thanks
    04-07-10 08:39 PM
    Maryland resident, Sprint 8330 owner & <cough> Seattle Seahawks fan. I'm so disappointed with my team, I really don't want any updates so I guess I have no memory leaks to worry about. HaHa. NFL Mobile didnt work real well for me last year, I hope this one is better. But then again, we didnt score enough for me to recieve updates.

Best of luck this year Jaydee. At least you've got a QB now who can scramble as your offensive line crumbles. Being a local, I still root for the Skins, and don't wish any bad luck on them.
    04-08-10 01:51 AM
    Go packers!!!!sorry i couldnt help it!!!and please no brett farve jokes!!
    04-08-10 09:28 AM
    Hey guys,
    I've managed to tame the memory leaks but deleting themes that cause me a problem. However, the jury is still out on BerryWeather...love it to death but leak??? I use it anyway.

I am commissioner of a fantasy football league in the fall...made up of people here on BBM. We have a couple of openings so if either of you is interested, PM me and i'll give you my pin and we can discuss the possibilities...of football.

Back to our regularly scheduled post on...oh yeah sprint nfl live. I can't even get it anymore. used to be a time when Verizon ppl were allowed but not anymore. I just use ScoreMobile.
    04-08-10 12:16 PM
    Sprint football live was probably not the cause as things are stable today with file free right where it normally is. Thanks for the offer... of fantasy football but my schedule is crazy .
    04-08-10 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD