I still can not send any pics to the wifes verizon phone or any of my friends with verizon. Ive been sending to [email protected].. NOTHING gets thru.. any help PLEASE>......

THANKS!!
    01-28-09 05:35 PM
    Hmmm� that looks like the right address, and I presume you'd get bounce-backs if the address fails. I just tested your concept on my BlackBerry and my wife's phone and they both work: If the account is set up for MMS and the phone is MMS-capable, then the VZW website delivers the pix to the phone; if not, the phone gets a text message that there's a "Pix-and-Flix" message on www.vzwpix.com.

Have you had any of the recipients log in to the VZW pix-flix website to see if the messages are getting received there?

Sorry, that's the longest non-answer I ever saw! :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 08:04 PM
    To the OP, are you sending them as Email from your Curve? Sprint doesn't support MMS on the 8330.

Are you able to send pics to phones on other carriers?
    01-28-09 08:17 PM
    Is verizon just the 10 digit or do you have to have a 1 in front of it? I don't remember.

01-29-09 09:28 AM
    Is verizon just the 10 digit or do you have to have a 1 in front of it? I don't remember.

Just the 10-digit number, no 1.

01-29-09 08:11 PM
    You have to remove the signature (Sent from Blackberry...) from your email address from the BIS site. I had this problem until I removed it and now I can send pix to my brother who has Verizon
    01-30-09 11:48 AM
    How do remove the signature???
    01-30-09 05:27 PM
    BlackBerry Internet Service

delete the stock signature sprint provides
    01-30-09 06:03 PM
    You have to remove the signature (Sent from Blackberry...) from your email address from the BIS site. I had this problem until I removed it and now I can send pix to my brother who has Verizon
    Wow, thanks, that's a good tip. I have a signature line on my Verizon BIS account, and my wife's Verizon phone gets pix without a problem. But apparently things are different from a non-VZW phone. I never thought of that - will file away for future use if neccessary.

01-30-09 07:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD