I have a problem with my Sprint Curve 8330....all of my buttons stopped working...the trackball moves, but when I click it nothing happens, when I press any of the buttons nothing happens too....any ideas of what I can do or if anyone has had this same problem. Thanks
    06-07-09 07:10 AM
    Pull the battery out while the device is on. Leave it out for 30 seconds. Have you installed any new programs or themes recently?
    06-07-09 07:18 AM
    I did a battery pull about 3 times and still no good.
    The only thing I installed was the facebook app 1/6 on Friday, but no new themes were installed
    06-07-09 07:30 AM
    What I would do is try to do a backup if you dont have one. Then wipe the device with jl_cmdr and install the OS again. http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...l_cmder-53502/
    You will need to get your os for your device installed on your pc.
    06-07-09 07:34 AM
    thanks ill give it a try....
    06-07-09 07:54 AM
    OK. Let me know if you need more help. Ill be leaving for a few minutes. Feel free to pin me if needed or someone else will be able to help you until I return.
    06-07-09 07:57 AM
    Well it turns out that my board is bad and sprint ordered a replacement phone....so ill be out of a phone for 2 to 3 days
    but i appreciate your help
    06-07-09 08:55 PM
    Ok, that sucks. Well atleast they are giving you another device.
    06-07-09 09:41 PM
    i had the same problem with my vzn 8330 i only had it for 2 days. vzn is sending me a new also.
    06-07-09 09:47 PM
    I know its dissapointing, i backed everything up, but what sucks more is i got sprint to push my service books on my sero 500 plan without adding BIS, hopefully I get lucky again and get them to push the service books on my new curve
    06-07-09 10:33 PM
    Hi there y2martt,

You won't need Sprint to push the service books.

In fact, I've been following the following page to use my BlackBerry Browser Without BIS/BES plan for OTA downloads and more...

See: http: // bb.anworm.com/Home/english
    (I cannot post link yet, so you'll need to delete the spaces within the above URL.)

If you follow the link carefully, you will have a service book for use.

cheers,
    TH

I know its dissapointing, i backed everything up, but what sucks more is i got sprint to push my service books on my sero 500 plan without adding BIS, hopefully I get lucky again and get them to push the service books on my new curve
    06-07-09 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD