i have a blackberry sprint 8330 cdma phone and i want to put the boost mobile pay as you go plan on it, is it possible? im pretty sure it is but i have no clue on how to do it on a cdma phone. need help asap!
    07-10-10 06:14 PM
    I have a Boost 8330, it's CDMA. Depending on who you talk to they may or may not let you put it on. But I have to tell you I have never had a more trouble free experience in my entire life (w/ Boost) and I have had all the carriers at some point except Verizon. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-10 06:47 PM
    I like boost for blackberry phones im mostly going to use aim or text on this blackberry so theres no need for me to have a monthly plan. i used to have a 7100i for nextel but i used my boost sim card and everything worked fine i just have no clue how to do it on a cdma phone
    07-11-10 12:24 PM
    i have a blackberry sprint 8330 cdma phone and i want to put the boost mobile pay as you go plan on it, is it possible? im pretty sure it is but i have no clue on how to do it on a cdma phone. need help asap!
    Try this, you will get all of the information you need here. How to activate a non-Boost (Sprint) phone on Boost, 101
    07-11-10 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD