I am having a huge problem trying to load the stock Sprint 4.3 OS to a Sprint BB 8330......

The error I am getting (tried on 3 different computers with multiple versions of BB DM) is :

"This system software is not designed for the connected device [A:0x00000044]"

I have never ran into this problem before....I am currently downloading the stock 4.5 Sprint OS to see if that will load.....but....I need the 4.3....

The exact filename downloaded from Blackberry.com is:

8330uEFS_PBr4.3.0_rel203_PL3.1.0.73_A4.3.0.127_Spr int.exe

I am including pictures of the sticker on the back of the phone as well....

ANY help would be greatly appriciated...thanks in advance.....I hope someone can shed some light on this issue.....
    Last edited by disturbedl; 01-25-10 at 01:39 PM.
    01-25-10 01:30 PM
    FYI, you should redact your MEID and possibly your PIN numbers in the pics you posted.

Your BB has an MEID number, check the Options, About screen, your Curve is an 8330m listed under device, correct? OS 4.3 cannot be loaded on m's.
    01-25-10 01:34 PM
    FYI, you should redact your MEID and possibly your PIN numbers in the pics you posted.

Your BB has an MEID number, check the Options, About screen, your Curve is an 8330m listed under device, correct? OS 4.3 cannot be loaded on m's.
    Thank you....Forgot to do that....Checked options -> About Device is listed as a Blackberry 8330 not an 8330m....thats why im stumped....
    01-25-10 01:41 PM
    Thank you....Forgot to do that....Checked options -> About Device is listed as a Blackberry 8330 not an 8330m....thats why im stumped....
    You may be lucky, there where some Sprint BB's with MEID numbers that are designated as 8330.

Have you tried loading through loader.exe located at C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Apploader?

Also, I am assuming that the reason you are trying to load 4.3 on your BB is to force roaming on Verizon's network. Supposedly, Sprint is cracking down on people doing this.
    Last edited by xliderider; 01-25-10 at 01:47 PM.
    01-25-10 01:44 PM
    You may be lucky, there where some Sprint BB's with MEID numbers that are designated as 8330.

Have you tried loading through loader.exe located at C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Apploader?
    Yes...Ive also tried it on a few different computers, different usb cables, same error every time....ive done this on many Sprint curves in the past and never had this issue before....
    01-25-10 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD