Heck I just use the RIM holster and keep it in my pocket. The otterboxes are nice, but I don't have a need for it anymore. My wife has some clear skin put on at Best Buy and she swears it keeps scratches away while it's floating around in her purse. Was like 16 bucks and they put it on for her.
    09-07-09 09:23 PM
    I don't use any kind of case or screen protectors, my BB survived an accident involving me and my bike versus a car going 40mph. My bike and my BB survived without serious harm, me not so lucky!

Thnx, �Tripster�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 09:28 PM
    I don't use any kind of case or screen protectors, my BB survived an accident involving me and my bike versus a car going 40mph. My bike and my BB survived without serious harm, me not so lucky!

Thnx, �Tripster�

Dude as an ex biker and one day return biker please PUHLEASE don't wear your BB while riding. It could kill the BB. But srsly, be careful bro. Wear like Kevlar n chit.
    09-07-09 09:55 PM
    Heck I just use the RIM holster and keep it in my pocket. The otterboxes are nice, but I don't have a need for it anymore. My wife has some clear skin put on at Best Buy and she swears it keeps scratches away while it's floating around in her purse. Was like 16 bucks and they put it on for her.
    I want my BB to be safe and sound should I ever drop it. You never know. Murphy lurks all around us....waiting.
    09-07-09 09:56 PM
    I use the Best Skins Ever whole body skin
    Does Avon make that?
    09-07-09 09:57 PM
    Dude as an ex biker and one day return biker please PUHLEASE don't wear your BB while riding. It could kill the BB. But srsly, be careful bro. Wear like Kevlar n chit.
    I'm talking about a bicycle, I'm an Urban Assault Rider and my BB always survives and is always well taken care of.

09-07-09 10:10 PM
    I'm talking about a bicycle, I'm an Urban Assault Rider and my BB always survives and is always well taken care of.

Oh. Well H*ll don't run into cars man!!! Or let them run into YOU.
    09-07-09 10:31 PM
    Oh. Well H*ll don't run into cars man!!! Or let them run into YOU.
    I had a green light and the dude went through a red light and I didn't see him till I woke up in the ambulance.

09-07-09 10:39 PM
    BUMP: back on topic, I will be investing in an Otterbox soon though!

09-07-09 10:44 PM
    I had a green light and the dude went through a red light and I didn't see him till I woke up in the ambulance.

That sucks hard. My best friend in high school died on his Yamaha Fazer when an old lady pulled out in front of him. Be careful out there. I bike as well but mountain bike on trails. Safer. Unless you bust yer tail.
    09-07-09 11:06 PM
    That sucks hard. My best friend in high school died on his Yamaha Fazer when an old lady pulled out in front of him. Be careful out there. I bike as well but mountain bike on trails. Safer. Unless you bust yer tail.
    Same goes with you, be safe, take it easy, and take very good care. I will return shortly. Peace! Sorry to hear that about your best friend, I've had plenty of good friends die cause of stupid drivers!

09-07-09 11:15 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD