I am looking for software for my 8330 curve (verizon) that is running bb os 4.3. I looked into Documents to Go but it said I needed to be running v.4.5 or higher. Verizon hasn't released that version to their 8330 users yet. Has anyone had any luck with any 3rd party programs? I am looking to view, edit and save excel documents so I can do the same on my pc. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
    09-13-08 09:45 PM
    There is some software called eoffice I believe. I think you can get it at Mobile Software and Games for your PDA or Smartphone : Handango not sure about getting here, but worth a check.
    09-13-08 09:47 PM
    I use Grid Magic from shopcrackberry. I also have Verizon and I don't feel comfortable (yet) in putting the beta 4.5 on my bb yet. It works great for Excel spreadsheets.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-08 01:10 AM
    Can you edit from gridmagic?
    10-29-08 06:56 PM
    4.5.0.81 is no longer beta. It's an official BB release. Just because V hasn't released it. I am new to BB and did the upgrade b4 T-Mobile without a problem. The nice thing is you can always go back to where you are. And you have great resources right here. So take a chance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-08 07:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD