I came across this today and finally was able to get some help tracking down the Blackberry version of this software. From what I have seen, it looks pretty cool and covers alot of sports.

Wanted to see if anyone tried the software from GetSportz - Where too much sports is never enough! and had any feedback on it? Wanted to also pass it along in case anyone else out there besides me who hasn't heard of it would like to give it a try. I need something to keep me updated when NBA starts and I don't want to have to pay for ESPN stuff.

To get it to work on your BB you have to go to:
    Http://www(dot)getsportz(dot)com from your berry. Then click on download and it should ask to download the bb version to your phone.
    10-05-08 09:25 PM
    I just use viigo.
    10-05-08 09:31 PM
    I just use viigo.
    I just got that software yesterday. I am still learning how to use it. There is so much news of all sorts that it is a bit overwhelming, so trying to go through it here and there to figure it out (Remind you, I just got my BB 3 days ago)
    10-05-08 09:36 PM
    If you are using a newer version you have live sports available on the first page so you dont have to add an rss
    10-05-08 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD