Hey ,

I would like some special charachters for my BB to use in either my mesenger or texts. I'm looking for anything anyone out there has got. Hearts, diamonds, robots, the Euro sign..anything please.

Thanks
    07-20-09 03:28 PM
    Here are a few that I use..    # � � � � � � � � � � � �    ` c e fH I J K L M N O P Q R S *� � � � � � � � � � b ..you have to copy and paste each symbol into your auto text. There are some other good ones that come with the new BBM. You can also find a new group of flags which were added to the new BBM 5.0 in the crackberry forums.
    07-20-09 03:50 PM
    how do i access the auto text??
    07-20-09 03:58 PM
    Here you go

�    a  # � � � � � � � � � � e c ` f  M Q I P H R K L N � � �  � �   J O S *� � � � � � � b d g a * � � � � ; � � � �  � �

Enjoy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 04:58 PM
    There is a lot more I used that I pasted here that won't show up for some reason. So if you want more (like hearts diamonds, aces etc) you could send me you email address so I can send you more straight to your berry

...If you like

07-20-09 05:00 PM
    how do i access the auto text??
    options then autotext
    07-20-09 05:01 PM
    Here you go

�    a  # � � � � � � � � � � e c ` f  M Q I P H R K L N � � �  � �   J O S *� � � � � � � b d g a * � � � � ; � � � �  � �

Enjoy!

Do you just make a letter combination in autotext for those? lol the boxes don't show up
    07-20-09 05:04 PM
    I can send them to you through bb messenger or email, amdtheyll all sbow up. And then you can copy and pste them to a memo file to save them and use them. There will be no need to use autotext

07-20-09 07:20 PM
    Hey ,

I would like some special charachters for my BB to use in either my mesenger or texts. I'm looking for anything anyone out there has got. Hearts, diamonds, robots, the Euro sign..anything please.

Thanks
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/sym...y-need-137207/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f51/let...s+you+may+need
    07-20-09 10:07 PM
    is there anything else besides flags that can be typed in? (ex: *us*)
    10-08-09 12:53 PM
    I use a cool little app called Fancy Characters:

Check it out here.
    10-08-09 02:26 PM
    how do i get like cute symbols for my phone
    10-22-09 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD