Here's some pictures of what the song titles look like:

Any idea on what is wrong? I've tried changing the titles but it doesn't help.
    06-19-10 08:06 PM
    Load the songs onto your computer by hooking the Berry up via USB with mass storage enabled. Run an MP3 tag editing program like MP3tag and change the titles and artists in that.
    06-20-10 01:00 PM
    Load the songs onto your computer by hooking the Berry up via USB with mass storage enabled. Run an MP3 tag editing program like MP3tag and change the titles and artists in that.
    I'll do that but I'd like to try and fix whatever problem is occurring because this happens every time I add a new song.
    06-20-10 02:27 PM
    Corrupt media card? Backup everything on the card to your computer, reformat the card in your Berry, restore everything to the card. If that doesn't work, try another media card.
    06-20-10 03:21 PM
    Corrupt media card? Backup everything on the card to your computer, reformat the card in your Berry, restore everything to the card. If that doesn't work, try another media card.
    The mp3tag thing didn't work because everything showed up like it should. I'll try doing the reformat of the media card.
    06-20-10 08:39 PM
    Well, I reformatted it and I'm still having the same problem. Any other suggestions? I don't think it could be the memory card itself because I haven't done anything to it. Heck, I think I've only removed it three times.
    06-20-10 09:47 PM
    I've seen it even worse on mine where there are just boxes in the song titles. Not sure how to fix that.
    06-21-10 08:32 PM
    I've seen it even worse on mine where there are just boxes in the song titles. Not sure how to fix that.
    How did you fix the problem on yours?
    06-21-10 10:12 PM
    It still shows up sporadically. I don't know how to fix it. I didn't try formatting my card or anything.
    06-22-10 02:07 AM
    It still shows up sporadically. I don't know how to fix it. I didn't try formatting my card or anything.
    If you figure it out be sure to let me know please!
    06-22-10 01:31 PM
    Did you try formatting it and them putting songs back on?
    06-22-10 03:08 PM
    Did you try formatting it and them putting songs back on?
    Yes, and when I did that it showed the title but the artist place was still messed up. This is REALLY weird.
    06-22-10 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD