Hello,

My friend and I both have blackberry curves however there is one thing that his curve does that mine does not. He will assign a song as a ringtone and when his phone rings it will play until he stops it. My ringtones are just ringtones 25-30 seconds. How can my phone operate in the same manner? Any ideas?

I would also appreciate it if someone could explain to me why my phone volume appears to be so low compared to my friends curve as well

Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 02:47 PM
    Ok it depends number one on what ringtone you have downloaded. Is it the same exact one as your friend? Also depends on the signal in the area as to how long the phone will ring before it goes to vm and how long the caller will hold on. The song will not contimue to play if the caller hangs up.

As to your second question, make sure that your phone is set to the volume you want when you answer. It will usually have a default to the last call. Hit the green phone button- options - general options. Scroll down and see what the volume is set to. It has a percentage or "set to previous call" if it was low on the last call it will always be low until you chabge it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD