Ok...are my problems. Please take a second to read this because I'm trying to be as exact as possible.

1) I have 3 email accounts setup on my BB. One of them is a yahoo account, the other two are linked to domains I have registered with GoDaddy.
    I have my GoDaddy emails setup on Microsoft Outlook. Before I put these accounts on my BB I would receive emails on Outlook and they would not be stored on GoDaddy's server (when I logged into these email accounts via the web, the emails wouldn't be there because they were downloaded into Outlook). Make sense? Well...since I setup these account on my BB EVERY EMAIL is being saved on GoDaddy's server. This quickly takes up all my storage space and eventually emails sent to that address are returned to sender. I have to login to the web every day or two and manually delete all the emails on the server...even though they have already been downloaded to my Outlook. Again, this never happened until I setup the accounts on my BB. Anyone know how to correct this?

#2. Before I got my BB I used to send text messages to people via email. For example, I would send an email to phone#@vtext.com and that person would receive my message as a text. They could reply and I'd receive the response as an email. When I got my BB and setup my email addresses on the device I tried to do this and started having problems. When I sent one of these messages using one of my GoDaddy hosted email addresses, the message was not coded properly and the recipient received a bunch of random letters and numbers. But when I sent one of these messages using my Yahoo account, it worked fine. Again, I used to do this perfectly with any email address before I got my BB. After the BB, the only account that worked is the Yahoo account. I have no idea why I should be having these problems. I haven't changed any of the setting on my email accounts....I only added them to my BB device and BIS. Any advice would be GREATLY apprciated.
    08-15-08 01:42 PM
    did you go thought the Blackberry BIS site for AT&T to set up your email for your godaddy accounts?

if not the link is

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular

you may want to try and re-send the services books to make sure its working.

using your BB to access your godaddy accounts should not leave the messages on the godaddy server
    08-15-08 02:24 PM
    this could also be with the way GoDaddy encrypts messages, very slim chance but is a possibility
    08-15-08 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD