Does anybody else have an issue with the 8300 working on a BES where some emails will come through but have a blank body to them. These emails are completely random and don't have a pattern to them (i.e. have attatchments, from certain addresses etc.).

Are there any fix's for this? Any idea's?

12-23-08 05:13 AM
    I've seen this too...turns out the font color that the sender used was so light that it didn't show up on the BB screen. If you turn your BB almost flat you can see the letters (but probably can't read it!). Haven't played around enough to figure out a good way to read...maybe highlight the text?
    12-23-08 06:13 AM
    Have checked the font and all the emails which are blank are using the standard arial font in standard black colour. No settings have been changed from the default outlook settings. Have tried highlighting the text and tilting the screen but neither make a difference.
    12-23-08 06:21 AM
    I have just tried sending an email in all different shades of grey and all colours are visible. The lightest grey (without going to white) comes out as visble as the normal black colour.
    12-23-08 06:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD