Hey everyone. I tried searching for this but came up empty.
    Here is the deal: I recently upgraded to the new OS 4.5 (.81 I believe) and I loved it...except EtradeMobilePro wasn't supported and I really need to use this program. So although I didn't want to, I had to downgrade back to 4.2. I got the software from t-mobile's website and followed all the procedures and now for some reason my third-party apps arent working. The only one that does still work actually is viigo. I dont have many apps but the ones I have that don't work are Etrade, opera mini, and facebook. I tried removing them, re-installing them, through the phone and the desktop manager, and nothing.

I think it's actually more like they work, but they don't connect to the internet. My internet does work although it seems like it's not the same as before. When i go to browser properties, Internet Browser is no longer an option. Only t-zones and wifi.

Should I try maybe getting the OS 4.2 from somewhere else and deleting the vendor.xml file? I am pretty new to BB's and I just want my phone back to how it was before. I got rid of 4.5 for Etrade and now I have 4.2 and nothing wants to work.

Any help would be awesome, Thanks.
    10-18-08 01:15 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

The lack of an Internet Browser could mean your service books have been corrupted.

That resending them first, that may cure the connection issue with the other programs too.

Options / Advanced Options / Host Routing Table / Register Now.

Mine were automatically updated after an OS install, but it took several minunits.
    Last edited by Reed McLay; 10-18-08 at 02:33 PM.
    10-18-08 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD