so like the title says, im JEALOUS. ...all of these gnarly storm themes coming out that look amazing.. and no new curve 83xx themes for 4.5os. SO im asking any theme developers if they would like to make me a theme from some ideas that i have.. payment would not be a problem. I would make it on my own but I do not have any time right now. I find a theme that i like and then i end up getting used to it a bit too much and then i dont really like it anymore... so i change themes frequently. that being said im looking for amazing theme developers that could help me with a theme that would kill everything else!

thanks!!
    02-18-09 09:35 AM
    thats so funny, I was just looking and thinking the same thing. I just mailed my Storm out to some guy in California after downgrading to the curve. FYI, yah they look cool in the screen shots but as with anything extra on that phone it gives it 2 bumps down in terms of speed and stability....I'll take old skool themes on the curve for the ability to not have to reset the phone 1-2x a day.
    02-18-09 10:20 AM
    I have the 8900 replica theme on my curve and I absolutely love itttt! Makes the curve seem more modern

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 12:57 PM
    Cool themes with a phone that doesn't work hmmmmmmmm

I am glad I am back with the curve and can get **** done.
    02-18-09 01:11 PM
    I agree with the 8900 theme. It looks ultra sleek and way modern when compared to the older themes. Other cool themes I do recommend are solar slideshow (changes your wallpaper automatically) and iBerry Neo or something. All of those give a very nice look to the curve.

When i changed my handset due to some issues I forgot to back up my themes and I couldn't stand the classic themes...they looked so outdated lol!
    02-18-09 01:18 PM
    thats so funny, I was just looking and thinking the same thing. I just mailed my Storm out to some guy in California after downgrading to the curve. FYI, yah they look cool in the screen shots but as with anything extra on that phone it gives it 2 bumps down in terms of speed and stability....I'll take old skool themes on the curve for the ability to not have to reset the phone 1-2x a day.
    Been running the AppleBerry theme for several days now, and I haven't noticed any lag or instability.
    02-18-09 01:21 PM
    I have been using the Stormlike theme found here for a while and am very happy with it.
    02-18-09 01:31 PM
    Cool themes with a phone that doesn't work hmmmmmmmm

I am glad I am back with the curve and can get **** done.
    lol.. agreed. those themes are probably just to make up for the lack of functionality on the storm.
    02-18-09 04:05 PM
    I have been using the Stormlike theme found here for a while and am very happy with it.

I just downloaded the 8900 "L" style theme, and it is the best one that I've seen. I've been waiting for an L style theme like this forever, and this is definately the best one I've found. The Stormlike is really nice also.
    02-18-09 04:54 PM
    Been running the AppleBerry theme for several days now, and I haven't noticed any lag or instability.
    is there a appleberry theme for the 83xx? cause the thread that i saw was old and didnt mention that a release was sent out
    05-15-09 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD