New Verizon customer here. Switched over from the Curve on the ATT network. I currently own the Storm which I am considering swapping out for the Curve. I'm hearing that the Verizon Curve and the ATT Curve are two different phones. I basically have 2 questions;

1. How does the internet compare to the Storm?

2. What are the differences between the ATT/Verizon Curve?
    01-15-09 10:01 AM
    I have a Verizon Curve, so I can not directly speak for AT&T. I just got this awesome phone last month and still can't put it down. I liked the storm and loved its screen, but simple tasks like editing text, or correcting a typo seemed like a chore with the Storm. It was a very tough choice, but I am so glad I chose the Curve. The browser is good. Not as good as the Storm, but very close. Most pages will load up and display fine. Good enough to use and navigate. I compared both Storm and Curve browsers side by side. The Storm was only just a little faster. My advice would be to wait for Verizon's Niagara (Bold equivalent, I think), or just get the Curve. I love my Curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-09 04:42 PM
    Verizon is cdma. The internet on at&t is faster in my opinion oi had the storm and switched back to my curve with at&t.

01-15-09 04:48 PM
    The Storm browser is far ahead of the Curve browser, but not far enough for me to tolerate touchscreens.

The 8330 on VZW has more memory than does the lower numbered Curves. And, contrary to what the above claims, there are more places on VZW where you will leave the AT&T "3G" in the weeds.

Last edited by TwinsX2Dad; 01-15-09 at 05:02 PM.
    01-15-09 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD