Seems I get sms when I get a voicemail I stopped this from going to the "messages" box, is there a way to stop the text too, if so how?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 02:05 PM
    Call your voicemail and go to options then turn the notifications off... Be advised if you do this you will not get the VM icon on the top either which would be somewhat annoying....... Other than that I know of no way to do what you are wanting to do......
    03-24-09 02:19 PM
    Its a CDMA carrier thing.
    You cant change the VM text.

It didnt do it on tmobile (GSM) but it does now that Im with Sprint.. Sprint, verizon, alltell are some cdma carriers

tmo, AT&T are gsm.
    03-24-09 02:21 PM
    I don't think there is anyway of doing this. Every bb I have had does this. It is just the notifacation. Why don't you want it if you don't mind me askin?

03-24-09 02:22 PM
    I don't think there is anyway of doing this. Every bb I have had does this. It is just the notifacation. Why don't you want it if you don't mind me askin?

I get 2 reminders... **** that it would be cool if the VMail was a priority. Its not that bad I guess, just seems like you know you missed a call, then you get a vmail icon, then you get a sms.
    03-24-09 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD