I looked at the list of shortcuts but I don't remember seeing anything for how to SMS txt all contacts in my address book at once...Might be changing my cell phone number and don't really care to send individual texts to 100+ people.
    05-31-08 02:06 AM
    I asked a friend of mine how to do this and he said that you had to set up a a new group by clicking the menu button in the address application and trackball clicking on new group option. name your group and trackball click and you will be asked to add a member, from there you go through your address book and select one which member to add to group. You can choose what info you wish to add to group, ie: phone, email, etc. from here add who you want one at a time and trackball click when you are done. From there go to your address book and press menu button this will give you option of emailing, texting or placing a call to said group. Hope this helps.
    05-31-08 02:26 AM
    Haha..thanks for such a quick reply, a did a quick trial run with a few of my contacts and works great! Thanks for the help
    05-31-08 02:31 AM
    exactely what brighteststar wrote
    05-31-08 10:37 AM
    Sweet! This thread helped me, thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-08 10:43 AM
    thanks for the information. I just learned something new.. whoot whoot..
    06-04-08 12:39 AM
    Nice info.
    06-04-08 12:40 AM
    This is a feature I love to use...

I set my team's up and if I'm going to be out or running late, I just find the group and send the message. It's that easy.

06-04-08 01:31 AM
    Is there a way to have a have a group list that updates with new contacts? I am in sales, and i categorize people alphabetically in group lists, and i add new people each day, and was wondering if it is possible to have the group list add them as soon as i add them to my address book?
    06-04-08 08:52 AM
    this helped me i was wondering the same thing. thanks
    06-24-08 01:19 AM
    I love it!!! My 8830 lets me send only about max of 9 people...Now I created a group for everything.

thanks!
    06-24-08 02:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD