I followed another thread on how to separate SMS from emails, and I went to options general settings and separated and saved, but I am still getting my email on my sms messages and email. Is there anything else I can do? I try taking the battery off, rebboting but still the same. Thanks
    11-18-08 02:18 AM
    No that's how it works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 04:42 AM
    That shoudld have worked, mine are seperated,

Try changing themes, on the odd occasion it maybe theme related, see on another theme if they are seperated.
    11-18-08 08:03 AM
    That shoudld have worked, mine are seperated,

Try changing themes, on the odd occasion it maybe theme related, see on another theme if they are seperated.

That's what I thought 2. I thought maybe if I changed the themes back to original tmobile theme, but still doing the same thing. I don't know if there is anything else I could do.....
    11-18-08 03:28 PM
    Battery pull?

So you are saying that you have seperated your messages and sms, but the messages and sms are still coming into the same box?
    11-18-08 03:30 PM
    Battery pull?

So you are saying that you have seperated your messages and sms, but the messages and sms are still coming into the same box?
    Never mind Rachel, thanks. You are right it is indeed the theme I believe. i just tried another theme that came with the phone and it works with that Theme. It seperates both of them. I think Themes are the cause of getting them together. Appreciated your help
    11-18-08 03:46 PM
    No problem, as i said MOST of the themes Ive seen you can seperate em, the vvverryyy rare occasion ive seen ones that you cant.. Glad you got it
    11-18-08 03:50 PM
    So how do you seperate them?
    11-18-08 06:40 PM
    Messages, options, general options, scroll to SMS and Email Inboxes, change to seperate.
    11-18-08 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD