Hi

How do I stop my 8330 from saving the text messages I send?
    I don't want a copy of the sent message once I have sent it nor do I need verification that I was sent successfully. I hate having to delete them all of the time.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    01-24-09 07:06 PM
    i dont know that you can stop them from being saved, but you can hide them so they dont show in the inbox.

messages then options then file sent messages - yes
    01-24-09 07:08 PM
    Go to messages- options-general options select hide sent messages. Go to email settings and confirm delivery should be set to no.
    01-24-09 07:09 PM
    Hi

How do I stop my 8330 from saving the text messages I send?
    I don't want a copy of the sent message once I have sent it nor do I need verification that I was sent successfully. I hate having to delete them all of the time.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Wouldn't you have to delete them on a regular cell phone?
    01-24-09 07:14 PM
    I thank you for your help!
    01-24-09 07:29 PM
    Couple things you can do to perhaps make it easier to deal with. If you haven't, separate texts and emails: open email folder>press menu key>select options>general options, roll down and select separate sms text and email messages. Roll down farther and set save for to 15 days. Now with your texts saved in a different folder, every once in a while highlight the date banner in your text folder, press the Menu key and select delete prior to delete all messages in the folder prior to that date. Don't know if that's what you're looking for, but it makes deleting a little easier for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-09 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD