I have a BB Curve, carrier is verion. And recently ive been having an odd problem. Every now and then it wont deliver a message. I send it and it usually takes the few seconds to fully send/deliver, when it has this problem it'll take all night. Messages wont be delivered till following morning, if even atall. Resending them dosn't do it, I have the latest software, no 3rd party apps. So far in my own trouble shooting, i've tried "turning off all connections", then back on. I've tried pulling the battery. The memory Cleaning function. Resending service books. Registering it. Delete old messages (15 day auto delete). I did every possible thing I could think of. Oddly enough to say, the problem seems more prominent at night, then returns to normal the following morning. Example today: Sent a message at "Mar 30, 2009 1:39 AM" and that message did not deliver untill "Mar 30, 2009 8:24 AM". An inturesting thing that i've noticed also, is when this problem is occuring, that *228 you call to update (over the air programing) your phone, will not work either. Tells me some line, and that it couldnt do it, to call a certain number for assistance.

Any help here would be appreciated. Thanks, Mike
    03-30-09 06:24 PM
    It depends on the carrier you're sending it too. For the longest time if I sent my fiance an MMS, at 10:00 p.m., she would get it in the morning. Now she gets them right away. I also had an SMS delay if i sent a message to someone on the Sprint network. The average time was 4 minutes between messages...
    03-30-09 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD