Hello - so I no longer have an icon for my sms/mms messages. It just disappeared. I have tried battery pulls and resending service books (even though I think that only has to do with email accounts?) and nothing. If I send myself a text - I'm back in my list of SMS/MMS messages and can send/receive and read them - but once I exit I can't get back there without doing that. The icon/mailbox is just hiding or gone. Any ideas of why this happened or how to fix it? I searched to see if other's had had this problem and didn't see it... hope I'm not duplicating a thread.

Thanks!
    04-25-09 06:41 PM
    go to messages menu>options>general and make sure sms and email is set to seperate. if it is already seperate, go to your homescreen and hit menu twice and hit show all. then navigate to the sms icon and hit menu and uncheck hide.
    04-25-09 06:49 PM
    Thank you thank you! It worked! It was set to seperate but the show all and unchecking hide did the trick and I learned something new. thanks for helping me solve a problem that was driving me batty!

:-)
    04-25-09 06:54 PM
    good deal, glad to help!
    04-25-09 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD