So I have had my 8310 (w ATT) for about a week. I checked my texts at about 2:30 and everything was there for the past week. At 3:15 I check and it is empty. I am also not receiving new texts I had 3 friend send me texts but outgoing ones work.

Anyone have any suggestions?
    02-29-08 02:40 PM
    Maybe the Hide Filed Messages and the Hide Sent messages are set to Yes in the General Options set up?
    How about the keep messages?

Never mind that one they will stay 15days set at the lowest.
    02-29-08 06:01 PM
    Same thing is happening to me on my pearl 8130...as of late yesterday I receive no texts (which people have been sending for sure), but everyone still gets my texts. All my settings are the same and correct.

Anyone have any other advice?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-08 11:08 AM
    You have a memory issue. There are a ton of posts on this topic that you can search. Also look up Stoners guide to memory optimization. It is the best out there. Good luck and Welcome!!!!
    08-08-08 11:11 AM
    The exact same thing just happened to me. This isn't the first time - it happened a few weeks ago and it seemed that I fixed it by re-registering and sending myself a service book. I tried freeing up some memory but other than moving my pictures to my media card I am not sure what else to do. It's the next day and I am still not receiving any texts. SO frustrating!!!!
    08-31-08 10:39 AM
    What is your free memory. Option, status, free memory. Post it and u will get more help. Post ALL the numbers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-08 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD