This is making me so crazy. I did a backup from my pc. Then my email phone icon red alert incoming item (a red asterick symbol) disappeared.

Then I noticed I was getting my text and emails in both my sms and email icon. I then proceeded to change that by going into both sms and email icons by going into menu, options and changing the option to keep them separate instead of theme.

I think I really messed it up when I gently pulled my cell battery out for about 3 seconds and to my surprise I now have three icons. One for messsages, one for emails and a third one for both sms & mms. Lols from trying to get organized I really am frustrated.

Would someone please help with this. I'd like for my bb life back to simplicity. Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 04:18 PM
    There are gonna be many messaging icons if you separate them.

The SMS/MMS is for texts and mulitmedia messages.

The eMail is for emails.

The Messages icon is for all your messages be it SMS/MMS/EMAIL/PIN. All your messages will be in this folder and in their respective folders.

Just keep them combined if you want to open one folder for all your messages.
    08-18-09 04:52 PM
    I hid my Messages icon on my Home screen so I just have the email icon and the SMS/MMS icon because I like to keep them separate instead of them all mixed together...was confusing for me.
    08-18-09 04:57 PM
    Me too, It makes it soo much easier for me.
    08-18-09 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD