Hi guys!
    I just got my new curve w/T-Mobile and have been using SMS to send emails and everytime I send them, it attachs an annoying signature with the Tmobile logo and a big "L" shaped box so it takes up the whole left side of the email with graphics and the words "sent by a t-mobile wireless phone." It's kind of annoying for the person getting the emails so I was wondering if anyone knew how to delete it...I've searched the internet and haven't been able to come up with anything yet.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-12-08 12:15 PM
    SMS? or did you mean MMS?
    01-12-08 12:17 PM
    Do you mean that you are sending an email to someone's phone that shows up their device as an SMS?

The signature can be edited in your account on TMobile under "setup internet email."
    01-12-08 12:28 PM
    It's SMS....but I have noticed that the MMS does the same things as well!
    01-12-08 12:28 PM
    The emails are being sent via SMS directly to their PC's...not to their phones.
    01-12-08 12:29 PM
    SMS cannot send email, so you are talking about the MMS.

John, she is talking about when you send a MMS to an email address, the recepient gets the tmobile gif attachements.

This is a Tmobile set up, not a BlackBerry one - at least to my knowledge.
    01-12-08 12:38 PM
    It is done through SMS....I go into the message menu, select "compose SMS text" and then type "500" in the phone number box and in the subject, you type the email that you are sending it to and your message. It shows up in the person's inbox from "[email protected]"
    01-12-08 12:52 PM
    Never heard of this myself, why not just send an email?

This is still likely setup on the Tmobile.com website.
    01-12-08 01:02 PM
    good point......i haven't set it up yet with my company so while i'm waiting, i was using this instead...i guess i'll just deal with it.

thanks!
    01-12-08 01:12 PM
    You can still sign up on the TMo website and see if you can disable the signatures. You can disable it for the BIS email, it's likely you can for that too. Check out the tmobile website, register with your phone number and sign in and browse around.
    01-12-08 01:23 PM
    How exactly do I disable the T-mobile signature that gets sent out on emails? I would love to get rid of it! I went on the tmobile website, logged in, and couldn't for the life of me find out where to disable their signature. Thx!
    01-12-08 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD