I need to email a whole sms conversation for legal purposes... I have it saved but when i try to forward as an email, it just sends the last sms message.

I could send them all seperately... but i was wondering if there was an easier way.

Thanks in adavance!
    11-27-08 04:52 PM
    Might just try to copy and paste.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 04:53 PM
    Ooo what happened? lol

Did copy and paste work? Either that or have your carrier print it out for you

11-27-08 04:56 PM
    I tried to copy it but it only lets me copy one message at a time.

thanks anyways, i need it all in one email, but ill contact sprint and see if they can print it out! i hadn;t thought of that, and that would probably seem more legit to a judge, hah.

thanks guys!
    11-27-08 05:05 PM
    Glad to help!

Do we get to find out what happened?

Sounds important hahaha

11-27-08 05:11 PM
    Now I'm curious.

11-27-08 05:13 PM
    Not that intresting, haha.
    custody battle my parents are having over my younger brothers... one parent sent texts that will incriminate her, wont go into further details because its booring, haha. but yeah ill contact sprint.

dose anyone know if they will charge for this?
    11-27-08 05:27 PM
    idk about sprint but most carriers charge monthly for detailed billing

If you go into a retail store and get a cool rep, he'll probably do it for free

Just hope to get lucky with a rep

11-27-08 05:39 PM
    Thanks, I hope so too!
    11-27-08 06:29 PM
    Get rexvex....I dunno if it'll work retroactively, but it'll save all future texts and you'll be able to email em as a conversation. Rexvex.com I think is the site.

11-27-08 10:33 PM
    Or maybe Dexrex instead.

https://www.dexrex.com/

Doesn't work retroactively.
    11-28-08 08:06 AM
    Haha that's right....sorry... I was in like for outlets to open & was a little distracted when I wrote that, oops

But yeah that program is nice for use in the future at least.

11-28-08 06:39 PM
    Having been a parent involved in custody battles, I can assure you it's anything but boring!
    11-28-08 10:53 PM
    I work at sprint and there is no way to print it out, and Customer Care can get it for you but they need a court order
    11-28-08 11:20 PM
    Couldn't you copy it, and then paste it into an email with the time stamps in it. Then print out your detailed bill showing all of them were actually sent and not just something you made up?
    11-28-08 11:23 PM
    How about screen shots of the text pages?

That would actually show the times, date and that it is actually on your phone.

In todays digital age and photoshop capabilities you really need to find out from the judge what an exceptable format would be to please the court.

Might screenshot/email the messages and cut and paste into 1 email for brevity... But I would also save the messages on the phone and take it into court with me as well to show the judge that yes, you do have them on the actual phone. But the court can use your copy and pasted version as a transcript.
    11-29-08 02:41 AM
    Screen shots of each screen with the text on it, they are saved as jpg files that are easy to print! Here's a great app the works:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/crackpic-67413/

11-29-08 03:30 AM
    I say take screenshots of the message and bring the berry with you with the messages. They can use the paper version so you can still keep your berry.

11-29-08 09:28 AM
    Thanks for all the suggestions!

I'll definitly bring my phone with me, and I'll email each one with the time stamp as well.

And if need be, I guess I'll have to get a court order for sprint to print out the records!

Ill check with the lawyer and such.

But thanks again everyone, I loooooove crackberry.com!
    11-30-08 12:48 AM
    Having been a parent involved in custody battles, I can assure you it's anything but boring!
    Sorry =( It suuucks.
    But I hope everything worked out like you wanted it too!
    11-30-08 12:49 AM
    Sorry =( It suuucks.
    But I hope everything worked out like you wanted it too!
    (Sorry these posts are off-topic) Not, not really...but I'm the man which is already two strikes versus the woman. I just cope the best I can...sigh.

Oh well...carry on!
    11-30-08 12:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD