Okay I dnt know what's wrng wit my bb. Every now and then all my txt are erased except my saved txt. Everything else is not deleted. I have way above 12mb of free space. Is this a glitch?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-08 01:57 PM
    That should be plenty of free memory. Have you monitored after an extended period of use?
    06-03-08 02:00 PM
    I was just going to post about this myself. Everyonce in a while all of my SMS messages are gone, along with any/all of the history in the call log.

On top of it all, new SMS's and/or calls aren't "stored" in the log until I take the battery out and reboot.

Anyone else encounter this, or know how to fix it?
    06-03-08 02:16 PM
    yes it just happened to me like 30min ago and yesterday...is this a glitch?
    06-03-08 02:28 PM
    Whatever it is, it's annoying. It happened again to me sometime between last night and this afternoon. Grrr.
    06-03-08 03:07 PM
    Whatever it is, it's annoying. It happened again to me sometime between last night and this afternoon. Grrr.
    If you are losing call logs and texts yours is a memory issue. Look at the link in my signature
    06-03-08 03:16 PM
    Weird...I don't know how it can be a "memory" issue when I barely have anything on my BB. As I said, I don't use it for data, or for e-mail, or for anything other than the address book, phone features and text messages. But, I guess I'll check out the link you referred me to, and see if that fixes it. Thanks!
    06-03-08 03:44 PM
    Same thing just happened to me. No SMS messages all day. I pulled the battery. Now I'm receiving them.

Here's the weird thing... (prior to the battery pull)... I got a new SMS message notification, scrolled to the homepage so I could read it... it disappeared before I got there... from what I can tell, there's no way for me to read the messages I missed...

All my folder options are good, nothing hidden, plenty of memory left.

Sound like this is an issue for a lot of people. My device is the 8320 Curve (TMobile)
    06-03-08 08:01 PM
    Possibly something to do with a SIM card...?? Just a guess... I am just as clueless as all of you.

Has anyone tried calling TMobile Blackberry Support?? They are really good and know what they are talking about! They can fix all sorts of problems and they treat the customers rly well since they understand our needs
    06-03-08 09:47 PM
    Same thing just happened to me. No SMS messages all day. I pulled the battery. Now I'm receiving them.

Here's the weird thing... (prior to the battery pull)... I got a new SMS message notification, scrolled to the homepage so I could read it... it disappeared before I got there... from what I can tell, there's no way for me to read the messages I missed...

All my folder options are good, nothing hidden, plenty of memory left.

Sound like this is an issue for a lot of people. My device is the 8320 Curve (TMobile)
    The battery pull freed up some memory for you. You say you have plenty of memory and you may be right but what is it actually at?

This is the most discussed and problemed issue with our newbies on CB.
    06-03-08 09:51 PM
    For some reason. when i send a text 2 secs later it gone. and all my call logs are gone????????? did a battery pull waiting on it to boot up to see if i get anything back...anyone figure this one out? im with cingular...
    06-03-08 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD