Is it possible to turn something on that guesses what words you're typing? I know the pearl and even most phones like the razr have it and was wondering if my alltel curve 8330 has this option? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-08 06:29 PM
    Nope. The best that you can do is to create auto text entries for words that you might commonly use.
    11-08-08 06:31 PM
    11-08-08 06:31 PM
    Yup. No built in predictive text for the 8320/8330 for sure. Not too bad though, we've got qwerty on our side
    11-08-08 09:03 PM
    i uaes to use oredictive with the number keyboards but i eventually turned it off cuz i found it was faster just to type what i wanted with out scrolling up and for a word. the win mob device i had prior to this offered predictive but i never used it. i wikk say i never thought about the curve not having predictive till i saw this post,
    11-09-08 05:53 AM
    Based on that post, you might NEED to get a phone that HAS predictive text.
    11-09-08 07:04 AM
    Yea, unfortunately it doesn't - but with all its other great features, easily forgiven! :-)
    11-09-08 09:11 AM
    Unfortunately the curve does not have any predictive text in built in, but it is not such a loss with a Qwerty keyboard. It makes up for it in so many other ways.
    11-09-08 09:32 AM
    I have never really seen the need to have predictive text with a full qwerty keyboard. I used to have an iphone and it did predict what words I would be typing, but I never saw the point since I would already be so busy typing the full word anyway.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-08 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD