Hi not sure if I should post this in my provider forums or here...but here it goes.
    Device: blackberry 8330

Now this is my first smartphone, let alone blackberry so perhaps I'm expecting too much.

1. speed on blackberry browser seems slow and often times it will say 'Requesting...' for a really long time, even when loading the home page when the browser is started. Sometimes hitting the link several times makes the page load quicker.

2. Streaming media cuts off after several minutes. I like to watch shows on m.revision3.com its optimized for blackberry and does play fine for several minutes but then I get something like 'Unsupported format' or 'An error has occurred' and I have to go and restart the stream and try to get the slider bar where it froze before, and it plays for several more minutes.

When I'm tethered to my laptop my web browsing is pretty smooth and according to dslreports speed test I get about 450kbps down and about 150kbps up.

Is there any sort of optimization or settings that I can try to smooth theses issues out?
    01-17-09 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD