The last couple of days, I've noticed the email reconcilation has been slow on my phone. What I mean by that is when I delete emails off my Yahoo account from my computer, it isn't always instantly deleting them from my phone.

Last night I deleted 4 emails when I got home from work on my computer but my phone only deleted one. After a half hour, it still hadn't deleted the others, so I did it myself.

Today, I had 3 emails, which I also deleted on the computer. My phone instantly deleted one, but it took almost an hour for it to delete the other ones.

Any idea why I'm having this problem or what I can do to fix it? The only thing I've done so far was to resend the service books.

Help.................
    01-29-09 01:45 PM
    I was just about to say resend your service books. Have you tried a battery pull?
    01-29-09 01:54 PM
    I had this problem today with my GMail account. I resent the service books and also provisioned it. Then reconciled my inbox and messages started coming in....
    01-29-09 01:59 PM
    No, the battery pull was going to be my next step. Do I do that when the phone's on or do I turn it off and do it? It's been awhile since I did one of these.

After I do that, should I resend the service books?

m3parker,
    What do you mean you "provisioned" it?

My problem really isn't receiving my emails late on my phone, though it occasionally happens, it's getting rid of them.

With yet another example this evening. I deleted 3 emails on my Yahoo account online. 2 of them were deleted on my phone right away, but one stayed. The phone deleted it about 30-40 minutes later.
    01-29-09 06:07 PM
    With regard to the battery pull, do it with the phone on, wait half a minute, and replace.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD