I had been using MP3Raid to download complete songs to my BB, however their site is down, if anyone knows of any sites that will allow me download COMPLETE songs, not ringtones, let me know. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-08 10:33 AM
    Here its not the best but I use it all the time Back For You - Free Mp3 Download - Downloads.nl just put what u want in the search box

11-13-08 12:08 PM
    Hey how do u get that mp3raid site to work I typed the song name in the box n click my trackball on the song n it just goes back to the screen with the search box is that what its doin with u?

11-13-08 12:21 PM
    I've found this site a while back and it works great! www.mp3raid.com allows you to find just about any song by title or artist and it gives you hundreds of options. For being so large, its actually the most user friendly site out there, and the best part is its FREE! All you do is put the site in your search bar on your Bolt, Opera mini, or Blackberry browser and it will take you straight to the main screen. When you think you know the name of the song or band just type it in the mp3raid search bar and click search. It will pull up every song it has in its system and even plug in the next available match for your current search. The site supports wap, mp3, and mp4 files and is all done OTA! When you find the song you want click it and scroll down to the "listen" bar where it will first ask you only once to type in a captcha code for it to properly work on whatever Blackberry model your using (but will also support just about any carrier or phone model that uses mp3 files). Then go ahead and download to your hearts content! Just remember that some of the files might not be supported by there domain anymore "unsupported media" so if the link you open does not download just open up the very next link below. Most importantly if the link allows you to "open or save" the file make sure to open the file first so that you see that's the full song and not just a small clip of the track. Hope this helps you all out! PM or PIN me if you have any other questions. Feel free to add me so you can thank me later. ENJOY!!!
    07-30-09 03:09 AM
    Newbie here..I tried to download a song from mp3raid and said the file was to big for devise I have a media card installed and the card Is formatted to my phone is there something that I'm not doing right?

07-30-09 07:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD