So I just wanted to check out the Coach s/f at TPF and I couldn't get to the next page. Then I couldn't get out of the site! My device seems to be running slow and now I can't even open my browser. I turned it off....I didn't know what to do...over and over and one time I kept seeing the hourglass app reset came up when it didn't like something I was doing. I haven't seen it yet. I just want my BB back! I promise I won't go to TPF on it again!
    Last edited by blessed2bamommie; 05-13-09 at 10:50 AM.
    05-13-09 10:48 AM
    Remove yor battery while the device is ON, wait a minute and replace, that should do the trick...
    05-13-09 10:49 AM
    I didn't get a notify about this reply! Thank you! I just took off the door and was wondering if I needed to do a battery pull. Is that what that is?
    05-13-09 11:50 AM
    Yes, this is a battery pull, always remove the battery while the device is ON...
    05-13-09 11:51 AM
    TPF is gone! Thanks! I will only go to it on a computer....I will only go to it on a computer....

LOVE you sig, BTW! So true!
    05-13-09 12:04 PM
    Yes, this is a battery pull, always remove the battery while the device is ON...
    Note to self! Why when its on?

Yay! I'm back in business!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 12:11 PM
    B2B, it has to be on so that the circuits are open to discharge. If the circuits are off, there is nothing to discharge in the system. It is a mild jolt to kick things into a hard reset.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 12:17 PM
    sometimes my old 8320 would do that. it wouldnt load certain sites like CB but after i did the os upgrade it worked fine.
    05-13-09 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD